Thursday, April 11, 2019

New Review! The Harvest (Call of the Sirens #1) by K.B. Benson 5 Cranky Stars

The Harvest (Call of the Sirens, #1)The Harvest by K.B. Benson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


I give this book 5 stars because I can’t go higher. This book blew me away. Mix a little modern day, everyday life with some Greek mythology and if done right, as in this case, winner, winner! I had seen an ad on Facebook from Amazon and couldn’t wait to read this. I’m looking forward to the sequels.


Iris is a lonely girl, a seventeen-year-old Senior in High School with few friends. She refuses to get close to anyone. Her life is not only a secret, but a lie. She is a very dangerous young lady. Then Jace enters her life. There is something about this new boy in school she can’t resist. It seems, he can’t resist her either. As luck would have it, they sit next to each other in Mythology class. He constantly pressures her for a date, but she doesn’t date. Finally, they go for a non-date “date” and Iris’s life gets even more complicated. Only one person knows her secret and that is her teacher.


When her secret finally surfaces, it is up to Jace and her teacher to save her and the town. Non-stop action and surprises that I don’t want to spoil for anyone. I guarantee you won’t be able to put this book down. Worst part- the cliff hanger ending. One hint- explore the myth of Sirens. How can you overpower an evil nature?


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home