Tuesday, August 20, 2019

New Review! The Coven History (Coven Series #4) by Lily Luchesi 4.5 Cranky Stars

The Coven History (Coven Series #4)The Coven History by Lily Luchesi
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky Stars


The Coven History takes us back to the life of Salem Sinclair. He is now a coven heir and getting reacquainted with his daughter. He’s watching her grow and become the woman she was always meant to be. A formidable opponent and a young adult with a giant heart. Salem has watched Harley grieve and lose friends and family, but he vows to never leave her side. When disaster strikes, she is forced to go back into his memories and find a cure and what she witnesses is her parents falling in love and the second great clan war. She also learns that her greatest enemy may be someone she is very close with.


I’ve come to learn that the Coven Series is an epic adventure it’s not a light read. It has a Harry Potter vibe while standing out on its own but being a big HP fan I noticed some similarities but not enough to make me say ok I can’t read this. This series is young adult as you are dealing with 20 year olds. I really liked Salem. You can tell he just wanted to be good even for his own sake. His childhood and teenage years broke my heart I can’t imagine having to endure what he went through. The love between him and Daphne can be felt through the pages. The Coven History isn’t all smiles and falling in love it’s full of grief and loss. I’m glad I got to read this series so if you love epic adventure, magic, falling in love and choosing the greater good then this is the story for you.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home