Tuesday, December 31, 2019

New Review! Asking for a Friend (Boyfriend Material #1) by Lauren Blakely 5 Cranky Stars

Asking For a Friend (Boyfriend Material #1)Asking For a Friend by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


This story made my heart so happy that I had to read it twice. Words can describe anything and this book give us a world where words are everything.


Amy is a bubbly word loving woman who I'd love to be friends with. She embarks on the challenge of finding her bestie a date when the tables turned on her in the best way.


Linc just moved across the country to escape the disaster of a failed office romance. His one rule is no fishing in the office pond. Everything changes when Amy starts slinging words, cat memes and skirts with pockets in his direction.


I can't recommend this book enough. The characters are dishy (yep, borrowed that word from Amy) and loveable. I look forward to reading more from this author.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home