Tuesday, February 11, 2020

New Review! Australia: A Romance Anthology by Multiple Authors 4.5 Cranky Stars

AUSTRALIA: A Romance AnthologyAUSTRALIA: A Romance Anthology by Skye Warren
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky Stars


I’m reviewing Preston (A Trinity Academy Spin Off) by Michelle Heard and boy my heart just melted for Preston. He’s always been this presence in the guys life and being Lakes assistant, you see him often. Shy nerdy, crazy smart and afraid of birds is Preston in a nutshell. Katie is the girl who’d rather hang out with birds than people. You can see that these two meeting might be met with some funny screaming and flailing antics coming from Preston. I thought they were just too cute for words. It was nice to see a story about him because you’ve always wondered who he truly was besides a kick butt assistant. I’m glad Michelle Heard gave us this cute little gem.


I really did enjoy this story and I’m certainly going to be reading the rest of the stories in this anthology for a good cause. I admire all these authors coming together to give us anthologies like this.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home