Thursday, March 5, 2020

New Review! Tempted to Kiss (Hard to Love #3) by W Winters 4 Cranky Stars

Tempted to Kiss (Hard to Love #3)Tempted to Kiss by W. Winters
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


Tempted to Kiss picks up right after the second book. We see the repercussions of Laura’s split-second decision and Seth doing all he can to make it right. I mean rash decisions are made by both parties, yet they never give up hope on being back together again. Seth is on the hunt for the man responsible for all their drama and he won’t stop till he gets his answers. Laura is finding herself more involved than she thought. During all this there is a cell mate and health problems. So much going on, but we hope for a better ending that what seems to be coming.


I don’t want to say too much plot wise cause I feel like if someone were to read this it would give past books away. I do want to know why women in books always hide life altering things from their significant other. I personally would want my husband by my side. We knew that this problem was always something she dealt with but why wait and isolate yourself and be an island alone. I wish that was just the crux of the problems I had. I liked how it seems to be falling in line as far as the story goes, I just felt stuff that was added was there for even more dramatic effect. It was like the story could have ended a while ago but wait there is a fourth book! I didn’t dislike it that’s what I’m trying to say it just seemed like a lot of stuff crammed into this book despite it taking me less than a day to read it.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home