Thursday, September 30, 2021

New Review! Tears of Betrayal by Michelle Heard 4 Cranky Stars

 

Tears of BetrayalTears of Betrayal by Michelle Heard
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky Stars


Who wouldn't want to be Demitris Malyshka? He's been such a mystery just as much as Alexi which is who he is chosen to protect. They live by a code of never hurt an innocent and when a job comes across the wire they must do some investigating. Who Demitri finds is Ariana a seemingly normal girl who knows that her father is a powerful person in the Bratva but she is so removed from that life. He vows to protect her at all cost. Ariana's life is just about getting by. She takes care of her mother who is sick. She isn't prepared for the turmoil her life is about to be tossed into.


I really loved this book. I mean Demitri....hello sir. I love that he will put his life on the line for anyone. Ariana I felt so bad for. Betrayal is harsh and leaves a hole in your heart. It's not all doom and gloom though. There is love and friendships. All in all this book has a little bit of everything.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home