Saturday, November 19, 2016

New Review! Dragonfly Nightmare by Erin Richards, 4 Cranky Stars

Dragonfly Nightmare (Once Upon A Secret, #1)Dragonfly Nightmare by Erin Richards
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



**** 4 Cranky Stars ****

I've never been to camp, so I was captured by the summary. Drama? Suspense? Murder? SIGN ME UP, I'LL PACK MY BAGS!



The first few chapters, I found myself wanting to skip ahead to get to the good parts. I want the drama! But it came soon enough, in the form of Camp Directer Dante. I could tell he was evil and shady from the first meeting with the teenagers. Major creep alert!



All throughout the book I kept putting myself in their place. I have to say, it was fun! The suspense of who did what, where, how, and with who really had me wanting more and more story.



The relationship between Allie and Logan ended up being so sweet and cute. I loved that he was on board with her investigations from the beginning. He ended up being a crucial part of her finding out the truth. Add in some key people (friends and fellow campers), and you have a kick butt team who can get things done!



What was better than the story, was the ending. It was a cute story with a perfect ending. I would highly recommend this book to all, even teenage girls.



I give it 4 stars!

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home