Thursday, March 23, 2017

New Review! An Imperfect Engagement by Alyssa Drake, 4 Cranky Stars

An Imperfect Engagement (Wiltshire Chronicles # 2)An Imperfect Engagement by Alyssa Drake
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



**** 4 Cranky Stars ****

This is the second book in the series and it picks up right were the first book leaves off. Samantha Hastings is kidnaped by the man that killed her father and just be for he takes her life Benjamin comes to the rescue.



Together they go on a journey to find the culprit that is trying to divide them. Together will they be able to over come the challenges before the say their vows of marriage.



I loved this book that is not only a love story but takes you on an adventure of mystery, murder, and intrigue. That is why I gave this book 4 cranky stars. I love how Alyssa Drakes writes and she has a very good insight on the life of 1800's England.



I can't wait to see were her next book will take her reader's for the next chapter in the lives of these characters.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home