Wednesday, April 19, 2017

New Review! Midnight Ryde by Melissa Merit, 2.5 Cranky Stars

Midnight Ryde: A Bad Boy MC RomanceMidnight Ryde: A Bad Boy MC Romance by Melissa Merit
My rating: 2 of 5 stars



** 2.5 Cranky Stars **

I wish I had a million good things to say about this book. I get that it was meant to be more fluff and sex but it was hard to read at times.



Sara is a typical college girl going slumming. She ends up in a biker bar and her friend gets her to talk to a guy who inevitably turns bad.



Ryder is the leader of a gang. He stumbles upon Sara and defends her honor. He saves her yet ends up in more trouble than he originally started with.



This book had so many odd disjointed things happening. I love fluff and smut trust me I do but this was just....I don't have words. One minute a guy is barely hanging on then he's making phone calls. What happened to the dog?



The overuse of the word cheap. I'm not for violence against women I know it was driving a point home but it was harsh. If you like hardcore sex and some love then this is your book.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home