Tuesday, July 11, 2017

New Review Lux by Courtney Cole 5 Cranky Stars

Lux (The Nocte Trilogy, #3)Lux by Courtney Cole
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars



Lux means light in Latin. I was hoping for the light at the end of the tunnel for this final installment in the Nocte Series. Calla, Finn and Dare needed some light!! Heck I needed some light.



The story of Calla, Finn and Dare come to a final head. The story that we all find out finally and if once and for all who is the crazy one here or is anyone crazy at all and this is truly their life. Who can be trusted and who is a pawn. This book answered so many questions yet left you staring into the void going no that can't be right.



While at times I became frustrated with the retelling of some of the story over the last several books I fully understand why it was done. It was done to mess with my perception as well and for that I give a big high five to you Courtney Cole. I would say read the reviews before starting this series very sparingly. It's meant to go into with an open mind. I would recommend this series to everyone!! If you enjoy a mind trip that will leave you reeling even at the end this is for you.



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home