Thursday, August 17, 2017

New Review! Burning Bright by Morgan Campbell 5 Cranky Stars

Burning BrightBurning Bright by Morgan Campbell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 engrossing, beautiful Cranky Stars!!!


This is the first book I've read by this author and definitely won't be my last. The way she writes pulls you into the story and make you feel all that the characters feel.


Caitlyn Walker lost the love of her life and her best friend. She wears loss like a second skin. Now widowed and scared she runs home to the safety of her family.


Charlie Stewart has loved Caitlyn nearly all his life. She's the girl next door and every fantasy he's ever had. Even after a six year separation he still pines for her. Will his heart be able to withstand losing her once again?


This story had me on the edge of my seat so much that I couldn't put it down. The suspense and love. Fighting for what your heart wants while fighting for your life. The characters are real and people that I'd love to have in my life, and a few I'd love to kill. Such raw and real emotions we're pulled from me.


After being in a book funk for a bit this author pulled me out with the first chapter and left me begging for more. Morgan Campbell is an author to watch as I'm sure she'll be a best seller in no time. Do yourself a favor and one-click Burning Bright today.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home