Tuesday, October 24, 2017

New Review! EXP1RE by Erin Noelle 5 Cranky Stars

EXP1RE (EXP1RE Duet, #1)EXP1RE by Erin Noelle
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky stars


Have you ever read a book that completely altered your outlook on life? This book changed me in so many ways that now I'm questioning my very existence. My whole world has been altered by the turning of a page. Erin Noelle did this to me and I plan to alter my ways and thinking.


Numbers are Lyra's downfall. She has this gift that most definitely is a curse in the form of numbers. A once vibrant and outgoing child now a self proclaimed recluse all because of the numbers.


Tavian grabs life by the balls every chance he gets. From cliff diving to paragliding he wants to experience it all including love. Their love is soul deep and stronger than life. Can they obliterate the obstacles in their path?


As I'm writing this my emotions are on overload. This book made my stomach plummet and fill with butterflies. Every word and action is seared into my brain. Erin Noelle left me dangling off a cliff so I'll be stalking her until the next book appears on my kindle. Do yourself a solid and buy this book NOW. I guarantee it will leave you feeling the same way I do and make you strive to be a better person.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home