Tuesday, March 20, 2018

New Review! Unexpected Guest (Riverton Crossing #3) by Savannah Maris 5 Cranky Stars

Unexpected Guest (Riverton Crossing, #3)Unexpected Guest by Savannah Maris
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Mitchell Riverton, and his brother Evan are battling it out to find their happily ever after with their respective female mates, Makayla and Ginger. There is someone stalking Ginger, and will they be able to find out who it is and stop him/her in time?


So, this book picks up exactly where the second one left off. Let me tell you this book did not disappoint. The couples still have their sizzling sexual chemistry. I swear a few scenes almost melted my poor little iPad. I was ready for a cigarette after reading a couple of the steamy scenes.


I really enjoyed reading about the fallout from the previous two books. There were a couple of plot twists that had me clutching my pearls. I honestly did not see that one twist coming, and it is amazing. If you have read the first two books, you should read this one. It was that amazing.


Savannah Maris turned my world upside down with the way she intertwined the primary characters and secondary characters together. The story flowed like a good bourbon, and will stay with you after you finish it.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home