Tuesday, May 8, 2018

New Review! Windsworn (Gryphon Riders Trilogy #1) by Derek Alan Siddoway 5 Cranky Stars

Windsworn (Gryphon Riders Trilogy, #1)Windsworn by Derek Alan Siddoway
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Eva is an apprentice to a blacksmith, and her life is forever changed when she comes across a stolen gryphon egg. She joins the Windsworn, an elite band of warriors who fight against injustices.


Y’all let me tell you about magical this book is. I swear I fell in love with the story from the first chapter. It has everything I ever need in a book: a strong female character, magical creatures, a wonderful cast of characters, and a strong storyline.


The world building that the author put into this story was detailed and perfect. The complex relationships and characters definitely paid off. If you love fantasy novels, then this book is for you. I will definitely recommend it to those who love this genre.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home