Tuesday, June 19, 2018

New Review! Hotline to Hell by Emily Cyr 5 Cranky Stars

Hotline to HellHotline to Hell by Emily Cyr
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


This book was so good I stopped being cranky. Seriously though, I loved this book! I could not put it down. The story starts with Kayel giving us a taste of a day at work. Its equal parts funny, gross and gag worthy. Or rather Kayels' thought process at work is the funny part. Being a phone sex operator seems....interesting.


Kayel is a smart, sassy, witty and sweet and according to Lathan utterly beautiful. Lathan is the insanely handsome Vamp that pulls Kayel into his world. The book is a hard fought romance with action, humor and drama.


I have no doubts you will enjoy this book as immensely as I did. I hope this is a series because there were many characters that I would love to read about and whom deserve their own happy ending. Like Karis. She sure earned hers and I would love to read more about Kayels' mom. She's just too much. I can't wait until the next one!



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home