Tuesday, June 19, 2018

New Review! Uninvited Visitors (Riverton Crossing #4) by Savannah Maris 5 Cranky Stars

Uninvited Visitors (Riverton Crossing, #4)Uninvited Visitors by Savannah Maris
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Finally we get Catherine (Cat) Livingston and Thomas Gregory’s story in this fourth installment. The action picks up where the third book leaves off. Evil doers are back in Riverton Crossing, and it’s Catherine’s turn to save the town. While doing so, she has to figure out her relationship with the hot Dr. Gregory.


This book was magical. I really love all the characters in this series, but Cat was my favorite. The smoldering scenes between her and Thomas almost melted my reading device. There was action, drama, smoldering sexy times, and sub-plots. Those sub-plots had characters from the first three books visiting.


The author really knows how to tie in the plots from previous books and create new drama to keep the reader engaged. I loved everything about this story, and I will recommend it to others. I cannot wait to read the next installment.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home