Tuesday, June 19, 2018

New Review! Identity Break by Stephen H. Provost 5 Cranky Stars

Identity BreakIdentity Break by Stephen H. Provost
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


This story centers around Jason Nix and Elyse Van Houten are your average teenagers. Or are they? Their world or the world that they know crashes down around them.


This story was amazing from start to finish. The plot line of how a large conglomerate can control the human race with a single drug seems a little too realistic for my taste. But that is what makes a story fantastical though. The secondary plots added complex layers to the story, and made the story come to life even more. It helps you understand the characters a little bit better.


In my humble opinion, there needs to be a sequel to this book. I want more. I demand more. The author has a way of making the story stick with you, long after you finish the final chapter. I will definitely recommend this story to others.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home