Tuesday, June 26, 2018

New Review! Prince Brock (Princes of Tease #3) by Xavier Neal 5 Cranky Stars

Prince Brock (Princes of Tease #3)Prince Brock by Xavier Neal
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


This 3rd book was one I couldn't get my hands on fast enough. You see, we met Brock and Queen in the first 2 books and they were always at each others throats and not in a good way.


The Queen of the Castle seems untouchable up until this book. Actually I questioned if she was asexual. We finally get to meet French, the woman behind the crown.


Brock is crass and in your face yet is also madly in love with French. He would and does everything for her because only he knows the real French and not just the Queen.


Emotions hit hurricane 5 level when they finally give into their feelings. Will Brock and French survive the Gale force, or will they crumble in its wrath?


All I can say is that this is worth every penny and more. Buy this series NOW!


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home