Tuesday, August 7, 2018

New Review! Alpha Pair (Alpha Council Chronicles) by Brenda Sparks 3.5 Cranky Stars

Alpha Pair (Alpha Council Chronicles)Alpha Pair by Brenda Sparks
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 Cranky Stars


I feel bad for this rating I truly do. This story had so much potential but it felt disjointed. I was also unaware when this was presented to me that it’s more than likely the third in a series so maybe that’s why I felt lost. I have also never heard of alpha vampires or maybe I have but they weren’t marketed that way.


Tatiana and Demetri are vampires. Not just any vampires but heartmates and alphas at that. Tatiana is very strong and independent and doesn’t want the bond with Demetri. When Demetri is taken prisoner by a mad scientist demon, things start to take a turn. He is used to being the typical male but can’t figure out why Tatiana won’t act like his ideal female. They have a mystery to solve and now may not be the time to figure out their chemistry.


I liked the thought of the story . I just had a hard time following and this totally may be me. Alpha vampires are a new breed for me. I liked the idea of an enforcement agency of vampires. Everyone needs to be policed I assumed even the supernatural. I think with some polishing this could be a good story.



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home