Tuesday, December 18, 2018

New Review! Cowboy Casanova (The Culture Blind #2) by Xavier Neal 5 Cranky Stars

Cowboy Casanova (The Culture Blind #2)Cowboy Casanova by Xavier Neal
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Frankie is addicted to chess and chocolate. When things get stressful her assistant is ready with a pocketful of chocolate. But will chocolate save her from the sexy cowboy superstar Cooper Copland?


Cooper is a country music superstar. He is cocky on the outside and sinfully sweet on the inside. When the gorgeous resort owner dumps a milkshake on him hes hooked.


Xavier is a classy writer. She can pull you into her stories and make you feel like family. This book pulled a gamut of emotions out of me and left me wanting more. I cant wait to get my hands one Xavier's next book.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home