Tuesday, December 18, 2018

New Review! Falling Hard: Monsters of Mayhem MC by Simone Elise and H. Zebell 3 Cranky Stars

Falling Hard: Monsters of Mayhem: Motorcycle Romance Book (Monsters of Mayhem )Falling Hard: Monsters of Mayhem: Motorcycle Romance Book by Simone Elise
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3 Cranky Stars


I honestly don't know where to begin with this review. The story left me beyond confused and then ended in a cliffhanger. From what I took from this book is that they belong to a MC and might be wolf shifters but I'm not positive on that. Two cousins fall hard and fast for men who live and breathe the MC life and the girls want to leave it behind.


Emmie and Liv both have mental illnesses and battle their demons everyday. The only relief they get from the mental turmoil is how their life is when they are with their mates. Add in a stalker and a prison sentence and the girls find it hard to breathe let alone continue on.


I feel like this could be a really great story if organized a bit. The prologue is unedited and really doesn't make sense. It actually made things more confusing.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home