Thursday, January 3, 2019

New Review! Blinded (Bounded Series #2) by Jennifer Dean 2 Cranky Stars

Blinded (Bound Series, #2)Blinded by Jennifer Dean
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

2 Cranky Stars


Once again, this is Twilight fan fiction. I just can’t get behind a book that lifts so heavily from another series. Names, supernatural abilities, plot lines, almost everything is just recycled Twilight.


I'm sorry, but Emma and Liam are kind of exhausting. They are super lovey dovey all the time through the entire book. It wears thin after a while.


Emma's personality is much more developed than Liam's though. He is just two dimensional to me. The story didn’t really grab me because I’ve read it before, when it was written by Stephanie Meyer. I’ll give it 2 out of 5 stars.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home