Tuesday, January 22, 2019

New Review! Interview with a Wolf by Ethan Radcliffe 4 Cranky Stars

Interview with a WolfInterview with a Wolf by Ethan Radcliff
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


Only four stars because I really didn’t enjoy this book as much as I had hoped. It was very short and only took me about four hours to read. The storyline wasn’t as interesting as it could have been. I apologize to the author for the negatives but I feel he could have done way more with this story.


The gist of the story is that the owner of Wolf Industries is a very secretive man. No one outside his company has ever seen him or spoken with him. It’s obvious he is an eccentric billionaire. Suddenly he calls a small Wiccan newspaper and asks the editor to set up an interview with her best reporter. This editor is a witch in the Wiccan religion. However, the reporter, Theresa Cappiato or Cappi is a skeptic. She doesn’t believe in witches and things that go bump in the night.


Cappi arrives for the interview totally unprepared for what is about to happen. There are truths about herself she doesn’t know. Ward Wolf exposes these truths and the truths about himself. Suddenly, Cappi is involved in a whole new lifestyle and she loves it. The End.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home