Tuesday, February 5, 2019

New Review! Charming as Puck by Pippa Grant 5 Cranky Stars

\ Charming as PuckCharming as Puck by Pippa Grant
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Hockey players, dogs, kittens and a cow....
Oh My!


Kami never gets mad and is always the optimist. She can be found singing a certain hockey gods praises until he took it too far. Now it's time for Kami to take control of her life and move on from Nick. Only problem is that he has that adorable smirk and can melt her nether region with his eyes.


Nick is clueless to everything and everyone except hockey and playing pranks on his teammates. He has a friends with benefits deal with the super sexy Kami and he wouldn't change a thing. Only now Kami has changed her mind. Kami is mad at him and she never gets mad. She won't talk to him at all. Now his world is turning upside down and he doesn't know what to do. Oh and there's the cow that acts like a dog.


I absolutely adored this book. I laughed so hard I actually spit coffee out of my nose. Pippa Grant is a new author to me and I look forward to reading more.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home