Thursday, February 21, 2019

New Review! Death is a Many Splendored Thing by William Quincy Belle 4.5 Cranky Strars

Death is a Many-Splendored ThingDeath is a Many-Splendored Thing by William Quincy Belle
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky Stars


William Quincy Belle gave a voice to those stories you read about in the news. The ones you wonder what lead up to those crucial moments. The story about a family out for a family dinner to celebrate and suddenly half the family is wiped out. That tires that fly off an 18-wheeler and the damage it can cause. The suicide no one saw coming till it literally splats right in front of you. Those little anxiety ridden doomsday thoughts I’m sure some of us have had. The what if and the what could have beens. Death isn’t always tragic or gruesome it can be an ending of your own design after years of suffering.


I was hooked from the first story. I binge on ID channel and serial killer documentaries. I’m curious about the human brain and what makes it tick. I think the stories that really stuck out to me was the distracted driver because we see so much of it and I’ve encountered it myself. The 18-wheeler tire because my husband has instilled in my brain how even being on side of them for more an a few seconds could be deadly. I really enjoyed this series of short stories and I’m glad I got a chance to read them.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home