Tuesday, March 19, 2019

New Review! Just Neighbors (Blue Beech #4) by Charity Ferrell 4.5 Cranky Stars

Just Neighbors (Blue Beech, #4)Just Neighbors by Charity Ferrell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky Stars


Ever met someone you hated so much you didn’t know if you should fight them or bang them like a screen door in a hurricane? That is how Chloe feels about Kyle. He wronged her in high school and this war has carried over into adulthood and now she isn’t sure how she feels about the wall of muscle who insists on standing shirtless on his porch to tell her good morning every day. Chloe was once from the wrong side of the tracks while Kyle is now a policeman and the son of the town mayor. She is too busy parenting her drug addicted alcoholic sisters’ children to pay much attention to having a relationship. She is keeping secrets from Kyle while all Kyle wants to do is get back in Chloe’s good graces. It’s an uphill battle filled with headboard rocking declarations of love and epic heartbreak.


This book took a turn I didn’t see coming. I mean hello just rip my heart out!! I really liked the dynamic between these two. I truly hated her sister she didn’t deserve to breathe much less have kids. The secret is a big one and I didn’t see that coming either. It all ends in a sweet way. This is my first book by this author, and I must say I was pleasantly surprised. The girl the town talks about and the towns golden boy truly belong together forever.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home