Thursday, March 14, 2019

New Review! Unbreak Me by Maria Vickers 4 Cranky Stars

Unbreak MeUnbreak Me by Maria Vickers
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


The book will break your heart right out the gate. You go on this journey of loss with Barney (AKA Tex) and Memphis. You want to yell at Tex that he needs to live for them both but also know grief has its own time schedule. Tex is going through the motions and barely surviving. His family and even Memphis family is trying to help him along, but he is stubborn and not having it. When he starts getting visits by someone, he starts to question it all. How long can one grieve and what does it take to move on?


It’s hard to write this review. It’s a story of true love and loss. It’s about how your brain copes with such trauma. It was hard for me to get in a rhythm of reading it cause it’s in third person but once I got a lock on it I read this story in one day. It’s heartbreaking with aww shucks moments. Just give it a try and go into it with an open mind. Some parts had my mouth hanging open and me muttering oh no I refuse to believe this. Does that spark your interest? I hope it does!


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home