Tuesday, June 25, 2019

New Review! Forever Wanted Part One (The Wanted Series #3) by Dee Palmer 4.5 Cranky Stars

Forever Wanted-  Part OneForever Wanted- Part One by Dee Palmer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky Stars


Now this is the story I was waiting for! Pink has had my attention since book one. He had a story to tell and I’m glad he got his chance in the spotlight. This book isn’t as long as the other ones but it does make an impact. Pink has set off on his own to have some alone time. Just a chance to clear his head and figure out what it is he wants. He wants what Charge and Finn have that deep lasting love. On his mind clearing road trip he sees a vision on the side of the road stranded in a wedding dress. Pink being the gentleman he is stops for her but keeps her at a distance. Buttercup feels obligated to save the family farm by marrying a douche named Kurt. They grew up together and she tolerates him but he has a hold on her and she has resigned herself to her fate. Pink and Buttercup aren’t expecting each other and they find it hard to let go.


My heart broke for Pink when he heard Hopes news. He knew in his heart it wasn’t real but he’s a believer in love. I liked that he stayed true to himself and really tried to keep Buttercup at a distance. Yes her real name is Buttercup. I love The Princess Bride so I thought it was cute. I mean I do have a tattoo that says As You Wish on my arm. This particular book isn’t so sex driven as the others and I liked it. Although I noticed a theme with every book and that is carrying these women around and taking a trip downtown if you get my drift. All in all sweet book with some steam. I can’t wait for the next one.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home