Tuesday, June 9, 2020

New Review! Rebel Desire (Rebel Love #3) by L.K. Farlow 4 Cranky Stars

Rebel Desire (Rebel Love #3)Rebel Desire by L.K. Farlow
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


I’m not going to lie but I didn’t like Colton for a good half of his book, and I wasn’t happy that Ashley kept her faith going when it came to him. He was rude and abrasive, and I wasn’t sure he could be redeemed. Ashley honey I wanted you to grow a backbone and say hey don’t talk to me that way. Yet redemption happened and I guess it was good that Ashley kept the faith enough for both until he was ready. Also why did I continuously read his name as Carlton Banks?


Ashley is a spitfire with lavender hair and an eye for photography. She first meets Colton at a wedding she is photographing for a friend. It didn’t go so well but she was determined. When a jilted client sets out to sabotage her business, she enlists the help of Colton who is an attorney. He shuts her down, but she is persistent. She knows he is the one for her and she will make him see it. Colton is a no-nonsense guy his whole day is planned down to the minute. He has no time for romantic entanglements especially with someone like Ashley. When she waltzes into his office unannounced he knows he is in for a heck of a ride but Ashley won’t be the only disruption to his perfectly crafted life.


Like I said I was meh on Colton but toward the end when he got his head out his butt he did a good job. I could see why she could love him. I liked that Ashley was unapologetically herself. We also get to see some characters from books past along with new ones. Rebel Desire is another small town romance packed with frustration and humor and sexy times in the L.K. Farlow style we all love.



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home