Tuesday, November 10, 2020

New Review! The Righteous Man (Nine Kingdoms #5) by Ann Bakshis 4 Cranky Stars

 

The Righteous Man (Nine Kingdoms Book 5)The Righteous Man by Ann Bakshis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


I can only give this book 4 stars because it really seemed to drag. Even though each kingdom is having internal and external problems, there is just a bit too much time spent on the sex scenes and not enough on the deceit and intrigue. I kept getting distracted trying to figure out where the minor characters actually were and what was happening to them.


Evander and Honora have found the gate and entered Toorkuns. This causes its own little takeover. With Evander and Honora gone, the kingdoms are falling apart. Allies are warring with each other and families are fighting among themselves. Rivalries and jealousies arise in strange ways. This is obviously not the last book because nothing seems to be resolved. I will read the next book or books but I think it would have been much better as longer and/or fewer books. It started out as a really fun series to read.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home