Tuesday, December 22, 2020



Title: Claiming His Family 

Series: Higgins Security Book 2

Author: Ember Davis 

Genre: Contemporary Romance 




COVER 


BLURB 

CHLOE

I’ve spent most of my life making myself small so that no one pays attention to me and I can fly under the radar. Being a part of The Community wasn’t my choice, but it’s been my home for as long as I can remember. I want out, but I can’t sacrifice the only family I’ve ever known.

I want to keep pushing Ryder away. I need to. For his safety and the safety of everyone else who means anything to him and his family. I wish it could be mine too. They don’t seem to want to let me go, no matter how much I hide.

Ryder is always so close and yet so far away. Another man’s hands on my body is the last straw and before I can stop it, he’s claimed me as his own. I didn’t want to stop it anyway. I want him.

Maybe I can trust him to keep me safe.


RYDER

Chloe isn’t ready for me, but I can’t stay away from her. She’s hiding things and I don’t want to push her, but I can’t shake the feeling that she’s not safe. I want to always keep her safe.

She’s mine and there isn’t a thing in this world that will stop me from claiming her as my own.

Another man making a move on my girl is too much for me to take. Whether she’s ready or not, it’s time for her to know just how much she means to me. It’s time for her to let me into what scares her. She always tries to blend into the background, but I see her. More than that, I want her.

I’ll protect her from the family that never deserved her and give her a new one; a better one. I’ll make sure that no one makes her feel small again.


**18+. If you like alpha heroes and an insta-love story that is sweet but isn’t necessarily simple, then this is for you. This story is safe, no cheating, guaranteed HEA. It is a standalone and the second in the Higgins Security series, but it would be more enjoyable if you’re caught up with this Denver family.
Warning: This story does contain casual cannabis use, but not to worry, they live in a legalized state and are responsible members of society.**


PURCHASE 



TEASERS





About Ember 

Ember Davis loves alpha heroes with a range of emotions, but a strong sense of how to take care of their women.  She loves her heroines from all walks of life, just like her heroes, and she wants them to be real and relatable.  Her heroines tend to be sassy, opinionated and smart.

Ember is a stay at home mom of two who recently refound her love of books and all things romance and is so glad that she did.  She’s always been creative but writing and creating stories that she would love to read that satisfies the dreams she had as a little girl.  She loves butterflies, the color purple and enjoying time with her family. 

Pssst…it’s totally a pen name, but everything above is 100% true.


Follow Ember 










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home