Wednesday, December 16, 2020

New Review! Swan Lake (Swan Series #1) by L.B. Alexander 5 Cranky Stars

 

Swan Lake (Swan Series #1)Swan Lake by L.B. Alexander
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


This book caught my attention from the first page. I honestly turned every page with anticipation wondering what would happen next. The characters fit within the story. Their parts, when they interact, go very well.


In the beginning April is treated as if she is fragile and sick. Her family loves her but at the same time she’s kind of annoying to them because she has been sickly. April gets a job and is pretty much hired on the spot. Her boss, William, has been accused of sexual assault but April doesn’t really know too much about it. She does not judge because she is in no position to judge. With this mindset and the way she “stumbles” through life, she finds out who her boss really is and what his “true” passion is.


This book was way different than what I thought but it was interesting and kept me turning pages until the end. The second book is hopefully as interesting and a page turner. Awesome job. I would recommend this book.



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home