Tuesday, December 8, 2020

New Review! Shut Up and Kiss Me: A Renegades Short Story by Lissa Lynn Thomas 4 Cranky Stars

 

Shut up and Kiss me: a Renegades short storyShut up and Kiss me: a Renegades short story by Lissa Lynn Thomas
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


This was a quick read and my first book by Lissa Lynn Thomas and I really enjoyed it.


Cash has always wanted to be a solider like his father. His longtime girlfriend isn't happy he's leaving and Cash makes a last minute decision that he hopes doesn't blow up in his face.


I can't wait to see where Cash and Johanna end up. I only found on discrepancy and that was one minute he had on khakis then jeans. All in all a well written short story.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home