Wednesday, December 16, 2020

New Review! Defiant Heir (The Heirs #3) by Michelle Heard 5 Cranky Stars

 

Defiant Heir (The Heirs, #3)Defiant Heir by Michelle Heard
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Michelle!! Can I call you Michelle? You had me on a rollercoaster girl. One minute I was flying high then bam you dropped my heart off a cliff then drop kicked it into shark infested waters. I didn’t know that Kao and Fallon were going to go through it like that. I mean I felt like I was going through the motions with them. I’ve never seen two people so in love.


Kao is the son of Marcus and Willow and set to take his place in the family business. He has it all and then some, but he doesn’t have Fallon. She was always the one he gravitated toward and knew he loved her. When he finally takes the plunge it’s the happiest, he’s been. He has it all now well and truly and he deserves it. Fallon is the daughter of Falcon and Layla and will also go into her family’s business. She has always loved Kao since she was in high school. They are now roommates with the rest of the crew and life is rather good. When her and Kao realize they have feelings for each other and decide to pursue it nothing can go wrong. Yet their happily ever after doesn’t last but hopefully they can rise from the ashes and be the couple they know they are meant to be.


First few chapters I’m like aww this is so sweet then boom it’s not so nice anymore. I felt Kao’s heartache I felt Fallon’s struggle with her self-esteem. This book will put you through the ringer. I loved how Noah stepped up for Kao. That is the ultimate best friend y’all. I mean even seeing Hana go to bat for her girl was a total yes girl power move. If you haven’t read the Enemies to Lovers Series and follow it up with Trinity Academy what are you waiting for. Go now!! You might thank me or hate me. I also want to say Ms. Heard has always been a great writer but I feel her growth with each book she writes and I’m here for it.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home