Tuesday, February 16, 2021

New Review! Dead and Gone (Grave Talker #2) by Annie Anderson

 

Dead and Gone (Grave Talker #2)Dead and Gone by Annie Anderson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Is it possible to love Darby and Bishop anymore than I did in the previous book? Book one was a lot of character and world building but book two tossed us right into the action and I loved it. I loved seeing Darby’s power and how she wields it with the correct tutelage, and she is a force. Annie Anderson always writes her female leads with such power and they are kick butt, but her male leads are no slouch. Bishop you sexy death mage you rocked my world this time. The way he stepped in to win over Darby and stand by her side. My man wasn’t taking no for an answer.


Darby Is back in the real world after striking her deal at the end of book one. She realizes her mom is even more of a horrible person than we thought. Darby learns all about why her mother did to her what she did, but she also learned more about her father. No not the one who raised her but the real one. Among all this and trying to just catch a breath she’s figuring out if she has time for dating. She likes Bishop but can she really fit it in when her mother is holding so much over her head. Her life comes to a boiling point and she is tossed yet again amidst a battle that she is unprepared for.


Oh her mom!! I wanted Darby to unleash on her then Hildy and then let Bishop have his way with her too. She was a you know what times ten. I felt Darby was finally accepting how powerful she really is and accepting of Hildy’s help despite being mad at him. I liked that everyone banned together to fight this battle with her it proved she does have a family outside of her father. I just love this series and this one was another winner.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home