Tuesday, August 29, 2017

New Review! Let's Get Textual by Teagan Hunter 5 Cranky Stars

Let's Get TextualLet's Get Textual by Teagan Hunter
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


You hear that sound? That's the sound of me laughing and giving Teagan Hunter a slow clap. I didn't know I needed a book like this in my life until now. The way she blended text into a story was done right. I'm all about Marshmallow and pot holders and the rest of the S'Mores Brothers. Other authors take note this is how you do it.


Delia is a journalism student fresh off a breakup. She has no clue what she wants to do exactly after college but what Delia does know is she likes food, Netflix and staying inside away from people. Basically Delia is my spirit animal. Delia receives a wrong number text which triggers a series of hilarious encounters with Zach. She builds him up in her mind hoping he will be everything he portrays himself to be through texts.


Zach is an app programmer who makes a decent living for himself. Like Delia is he perfectly happy staying home and eating all things with ranch. Seriously the guy has a serious love for ranch dressing. One day he texts a wrong number about a meeting and embarks on a text affair with Delia. Zach is unapologetic in his nerdiness and his quick wit and banter are seriously admirable qualities. He hopes to one day lay eyes on the woman who has stolen his time and possibly his heart.


Teagan Hunter you didn't disappoint me! Of course I know every time I read one of her books I'm going to be treated to a true genuine story. I haven't laughed this hard at a book in ages. The chemistry between Delia and Zach was off the charts. Let me say I swooned when she opened that door to see a handsome guy in glasses. Marshmallow!! Sweet heavens who doesn't love sweet baby goats? I wish I had a million witty funny words for this book but I think It's something that should be read to get the full experience.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home