Tuesday, August 22, 2017

New Review! Secret Need by Satin Russell 5 Cranky Stars

5 Cranky Stars


Secret Need by Satin Russell is an amazing read. Liz, the main female character is not your typical female lead. Thank you for that. This is what makes it so refreshing. When a male from her past walks back into her life, things take a very interesting turn for Liz and Alex. Especially when they get caught in a web of deceit.


The drama, action, and suspense kept me turning the pages on this one. Satin Russell did an amazing job with the story. The dialogue flowed nicely as well as the dynamic between the characters. There wasn’t any continuity or timeline issues. But what I absolutely loved about the story was the relationship that Liz had with her sisters. They are a tight family unit, and the story world needs more of that.


The sizzle factor between Alex and Liz though was giving me life. I love stories where the characters have a backstory. I felt an instant connection with the characters. I became heavily invested in this book. I will definitely recommend that others read it.



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home