Thursday, September 27, 2018

New Review! Beast by S.C. Daiko 4 Cranky Stars

BEASTBEAST by S.C. Daiko
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


Beast is an exciting story about Gleb--a Russian mobster, and Eva--a young woman with a two year old son Kir, who's parents sell her to Gleb in order to pay off their financial debt to him. As you read about Gleb, Eva, and Kir, you can't help but fall in love with them. Their story is beautiful, but at times stressful, which can be expected with those involved in the Russian mafia.


The pace of this story flowed really nicely and the plot line was good. I do wish that there would have been more action with the mafia...I was expecting it to be violent and brutal, but it didn't really have any action until the last quarter of the book. There was an element of suspense involved, especially when trying to figure out who some of the characters were in relation to Gleb, and what their intentions were.


Overall, I think this book was good. It kept me interested and wanting to figure out what was going on. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for suspense, romance, and a little bit of action!!!

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home