Monday, April 1, 2019

Amazon/Goodreads Blitz! Just Neighbors (Blue Beech Series) by Charity Ferrell

Title: Just Neighbors 
Series: Blue Beech Series
Author: Charity Ferrell
Genre: New Adult/Enemies to Lovers Romance
Release Date: March 26, 2019

Every day, my neighbor tells me to have a good morning.
Every day, I tell him to f*ck off. 
Kyle Lane is the town’s hottest cop. 
He’s also the man I’ve despised since high school. 
He’s made it his life’s mission to get under my skin. 
Each morning, he stands on his porch with an annoying smirk on his perfect face.
Until one day, he’s no longer on his porch, but on mine. 
He claims he wants to redeem himself for ruining my life. 
My instincts tell me to stay away, but with each morning he shows up, it becomes harder and harder to resist his charm.
He thinks he has me right where he wants me, but there’s just one problem: you’re not supposed to fall in love with your enemy.


Charity Ferrell writes New Adult and Contemporary Romance. She resides in Indianapolis, Indiana. She grew up riding her bicycle to the town’s public library, and reading anything she could get her hands on.
When she’s not writing or plotting her next book, you can find her reading, spending time with her family, or shopping online. 
Just One Night is her ninth book.
HOSTED BY:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home