Monday, January 18, 2021

New Review! Fetching (Unleashed Romance #1) by Kylie Gilmore 4 Cranky Stars

 

Fetching (Unleashed Romance, #1)Fetching by Kylie Gilmore
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


If you are looking for an easy sexy winter read, then Fetching is the one you want to curl up with by a fire. The sparks between these two could light that fire for you honestly. It’s an age-old relationship troupe where he’s a sexy billionaire and she’s a stubborn as heck woman running a family business. I mean there is even a cute little dog named Snowball. Who doesn’t love puppies?


Sydney has moved back home to her small town to run her families Inn. Well, it’s more a bar and restaurant but It’s been in the family for years and not much has changed. She is floundering and doesn’t know how to pull herself out. She has a marketing degree not a business degree, but she gets points for trying. Wyatt finds himself needing to get away from NYC and when Harper suggests he checks out the town he is enamored by its charm. He even finds himself taken by the sassy Sydney. He offers to help her out, but she isn’t having it. He sets out to woo her to see his side and hopefully fall in love with him and she sets out to prove she doesn’t need help, but love makes you do strange things.


I really wanted to like Sydney but at some point, she just annoyed me. Her incessant complaining about her family business got to me. I get being stubborn and wanting to keep things in your family as it always has been, but times change things change and she was out of her wheelhouse. I know she meant well but I was kind of annoyed. Wyatt just wanted to help people but remain in control of how that money was spent. I guess the fluffy little dog added to his appeal. I don’t want to deter readers from this book. It is a cute sexy read like I said. Add in some fun best friends, a gaggle of charming protective brothers and one sister hiding from her life and you have the recipe for a good winter read.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home