Monday, June 20, 2016

New Review! Pieces of Camden by Yessi Smith, 5 Cranky Stars

Pieces of CamdenPieces of Camden by Yessi Smith
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



***** 5 cranky stars *****

5 glorious, emotionally charged, tear soaked stars



Quote:
“Whatever’s going on, Cam, I need you to know , I believe in you.” She cups my face in her delicate small hands, holding my gaze with eyes full of love and tenderness. “I believe in us, in the love we share. In your strength and the goodness I see in you.”



Yanelys has always been there for Camden and always will. She's his protector, friend and his heart. She believes is him enough to help him see the good through the bad, but sometimes even that isn't enough.



Camden has been torn to pieces by his abusive parents, addiction and life. The one person he knows can piece him back together is gone and he's so lost.



Another travesty, another hit, another blow to Camden brings him back face to face with Yanelys and it's time to fight.



I have to say Yessi Smith always seems to find her way to the center of my heart, obliterate it and then put it back together painfully slow. This book pulls out all the feels and still leaves you wanting more. I had to read it twice before writing this review and I still feel that Im unable to this book justice.



Do yourself a favor and one-click this today. Hunker down for the best read of 2016.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home