Saturday, November 19, 2016

New Review! Falling by Allyn Lesley, 5 Cranky Stars

FallingFalling by Allyn Lesley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



From the first page, I knew I was going to love Dyllan. Usually I get frustrated at the alpha male love story, but I just knew this one was different. He had a horrible childhood, so you can sympathize with him and the inner demons. He was still a great guy and fell so hard for Chelsea.



Chelsea is a smart, sarcastic, and hilarious girl. I was rooting for her to get the guy! I loved her friendship with Emma, they are the perfect best friends.



The unfolding of their romance is slow, calculating, and suspenseful. None of which you usually get. It was wonderfully awesome! The issues they faced only gave their relationship more depth and love.



I give it 5 stars!

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home