Sunday, April 2, 2017

New Review! Drawn To You by Ker Dukey, 4.5 Cranky Stars

Drawn to YouDrawn to You by Ker Dukey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



**** 4.5 Cranky Stars ****

Holy secrets and lies Batman!! Let me off this rollercoaster before I throw up!! That was totally crazy and I would have never figured that out if my life depended on it.



Antonia is fleeing her country to start anew in the USA. She moves in with her best friend Gaby and her brother Finlay. While battling fierce anxiety, horrendous nightmares and crippling trust issues she falls in love with Finlay. She doesn't want to tell him why she fled but sooner than later she finds herself opening up to him. They balance a job and college in the midst of it all.



Finlay is the quintessential alpha male. He's broody and he's keeping a ton of secrets. He looks out for his sister Gaby with a father like obsession. At first he isn't very nice to Antonia and let's it be known. He's trying to juggle his newfound job of taking over his fathers company while maintaining a life. He falls hard for the beautiful Antonia. With his cast of ever present best friends he navigates the waters of Antonia and her secret.



OK first if I really liked this book why didn't I give it a solid 5? Simple. Finlay had more fits than a two year old kid who had his toy taken away. I get why he has huge trust issues but come on man just listen for a second.



Let's talk about James. That slimy weirdo. I got my eye on him that's all I'm saying.



This book was full of twists and turns and gave me whiplash yet it didn't feel like drama shoved in for the effect of it. It blended and was part of the story.



The ending slayed me and I can't wait to pick up the next book in this series.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home