Saturday, April 29, 2017

New Review! Love Hate by Drake Rose, 4 Cranky Stars

Love HateLove Hate by Drake Rose
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



**** 4 Cranky Stars ****

Get comfy and settle in for this quirky and sexy read.



Sebastian is sexy and he knows it. He never promises women commitment or hearts and flowers. He does promise them a good time with a one dimpled smile. A smile that could cause a spontaneous combustion of women's clothing.



Ronnie is mad and wanting revenge on Sebastian for breaking her roommate's heart so bad she moved back home. She even took the TV. Now she has a revenge plan and she's taking him down, until he unleashes that damn dimple.



I loved this story. It was quirky, sarcastic and absolutely hilarious. I can see myself rereading it numerous times. The ending did leave me with unanswered questions but all in all I loved it.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home