Thursday, October 26, 2017

New Review! The Substitute by Xavier Neal 5 Cranky Stars

The Substitute (The Bro Series, #1)The Substitute by Xavier Neal
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Ainsley had to become an adult at the age of 13. Born to a selfish mother who treated her like a roommate more than a daughter she had to grow up fast.


Nate is a substitute at the academy where Ainsley attends. He gave up his dreams of editing film to have a safe and structured life. He thought he was happy until the chaos, also known as Ainsley, enters his life. Life as they both know it is about to change.


I've quickly become a fan of Xavier Neals writing. The ability to not only draw me into a book but keep me there is prevalent in this authors writing. Xavier Neal is an author to watch and this Cranky reviewer highly recommends this book.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home