Thursday, December 14, 2017

New Review! Ascension by Carmen Capuano 4.5 Cranky Stars

AscensionAscension by Carmen Capuano
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky Stars


While the first four chapters started off roughly, I had to keep stopping and coming back to the story. The plot was interesting, but there were typos, and grammatical errors that took me out of the story. Once I passed those four chapters, the story reminded me of the Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys mystery stories. I was hooked from that point on.


There were plenty of twists and turns. You will not be able to guess what the ending of the story is. I am eagerly awaiting the next book.


I will recommend this story to others. Due to the grammatical errors, I rate it a 4.5 out of 5 stars.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home