Tuesday, March 20, 2018

New Review! Right Text Wrong Number (Offsides #1) by Natalie Decker 5 Cranky Stars

Right Text Wrong Number (Offsides, #1)Right Text Wrong Number by Natalie Decker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Layla is a sixteen-year-old cheerleader who has it all: the hot boyfriend, the popularity, and an amazing twin sister. Her world comes crashing down when she realizes that her perfect world isn’t so perfect. Upset she sends a text to the wrong individual. Tyler and Layla are polar opposites or, so they think.


If One Tree Hill and Sweet Valley High had a baby, it would be the Offsides series in a second. And I mean that in the best possible way since I love them all. I honestly could not put this book down. I devoured it the way Cookie Monster goes through cookies, it was that good.


The author really nailed it with how teenagers are. I honestly felt bad for Layla because she thought she was unworthy because of her dyslexia. When she finds out a secret that her best friend has kept hidden from her, I wanted to cry with her. Her heartbreak felt so real, I swear it was coming off the pages.


That’s what I loved about this book, you could feel their emotions and distress. I really just wanted to sit on a couch and down a cheesecake and some ice cream with them. I will definitely recommend this story to those who like YA stories.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home