Thursday, March 29, 2018

New Review! Through The Eyes of Madness by KA Graham and Barb Shuler 5 Cranky Stars

Through The Eyes of MadnessThrough The Eyes of Madness by Barb Shuler
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


I’m angry like crazy angry. The kind of angry that makes me want to ask my husband to teach me to drive his tractor and start digging a person size hole in my yard. I’ve never hated a character so much as I do right now. No, it’s not Anna.


Anna has a history of addiction and apparently choosing men who just fled the prison coop. Her choices are beyond questionable. You see her replacing one addiction with another and that other addiction is a man named Shane. She buys his lies time and time again and thinks somewhere there is a redeemable human in there. Granted Anna is not all innocent but all in all she’s just a girl who wants to have someone to love. She has a good support system yet she doesn’t see it until she’s 3 plus years into hell.


Shane you son of a biscuit eater. You are lucky I can’t curse on Amazon!! Anyway, Shane was a prison bird who roped Anna in with his sexy looks and smooth words. He slowly chipped away her soul until she was begging for any scrap of his affection. He turns to drugs and cheap slutty girls while he’s with Anna. His friends aren’t any better.


This book has a true element to it. There has to be it’s almost an autobiography a cleansing of the soul. My heart ached for Anna but at times I really wanted to shake the crap out of her. I was screaming in the words of Whoppi Goldberg from Ghost…You in danger girl!!


I can say we all know an Anna or maybe we have been an Anna. This book will make your heart and soul hurt. You’ll want to shake Anna and say god you are a good person recognize this. Read this stunning debut by an upcoming author!


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home