Tuesday, May 8, 2018

New Review! Only Ever You by Olivia Night 4.5 Cranky Stars

Only Ever You (The Mountain Siege Series)Only Ever You by Olivia Night
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky Stars


I knew I was in for a heart breaking ride after reading the prologue. I cheered for Emma and Cooper till the very end. If two people were destined to be together it was these two.


Emma is simply existing in her current life. Her life is broken up into the past and now. She fled her marriage when they suffered a very large loss and she never looked back. She still loves Cooper but doesn’t think she deserves him anymore. Then one day Cooper shows up in her town and things look to be back on the mend but there is a threat looming over them that could end a life.


Cooper is a detective. He had the perfect life and the perfect girl until one day a tragic loss occurred. They are floundering and one day he comes home to an empty house. He channels his anger into his job but then one day decides he’s going back to his hometown. He spots his Emmy across the bar and gets a strange feeling. He can’t decide if he is still mad at her or just upset but regardless he wants his wife back.


This book is tough. It deals with loss that many people have dealt with but maybe in not such a tragic way. It brought me to tears a lot. I wanted Cooper and Emma to come out on the other side winning. Yet let's not forget the Ridgeliners they play an important part in all this. They bring death and destruction to the town and have you trying to figure out who done it. I was surprised but not that surprised who the jerk was. I think this book is the start of something good. I can’t wait to see more from this author. Maybe Hunter and Sophie? Please!!


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home