Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Release Boost! Shifting Shadows by Barb Shuler



Shifting Shadows
Published Date: April 17, 2018
Genre: Paranormal Romantic Thriller; Urban Fantasy


Cover Design by: MadHat Books
Photography: CJC Photography
Models: Gus Caleb Smyrnios and Jeremiah Buoni


Purchase your copy today!
Amazon US : AU : CA : UK




Even the shadows hold secrets


You would think shifting into a creature of the night would garner some respect, right? Wrong! At least not for these Guardians.


Guardians are Shifters that live within the shadows of the human world. Humans have no knowledge of their existence. Contact between Guardians and Humans is forbidden. It is their most sacred law. However, when a human is attacked, things change for both worlds.


Ancient prophecies speak of a union that will regenerate life from the past – a past some in the supernatural world wish would remain buried.


But, buried secrets have a way of coming back to haunt us when we least expect it.







Shattered Lives Series
My Own Nightmare / Somewhere I Belong / Shatter Me Whole /
Sparks Of Deception / Living In Your Hell


The Cowboy Way Series
Wrangled By Love


A Rescue Series Novella
A Marshal’s Courage


Standalones
Primal Darkness


Anthologies
Dirty Fairy Tales Anthology - What Big Teeth
The Parlour Anthology - Ultimate Control


Coloring Books
Shaded With Love: A Coloring Book for a Cause Vol 5




I’m a Carolina Girl by right and a Texan by birth... so I have a Texas-sized temper. Living and working in both states I’ve learned a lot about hard work, adapting to your surroundings and making the best of the path that you have been led down. My grandma Dollie once told me I would know what I was meant to do when it happened. She was right, as always.
As with most book lovers, I am an avid reader. Reading has always been a hobby - a passion, really. Reading helps to expand the perimeters of one's mind. That is what got me to start writing as a kid. If I had paper...or a wall... I was writing. Words are a part of us all. Why not use them, right?
During the day I work as a ‘desk jockey’ and help the residents of my county navigate themselves around our little, but not too little country town. By night I am either blogging, doing PA work for some of my favorite authors or I am fighting with the voices in my head. (They can be stubborn at times.) It’s a way to cope and make the troubles of the day disappear, if only for a few hours. It’s a blessing and I am cherishing every moment. For that which is my creation, may become someone else's treasure.
Tomorrow is never guaranteed so I want to make sure I live the day as fully as possible.


~ Connect with Barb here ~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home